Some of the causes that we support are:
- Greyton Genadendal Education Trust – South Africa
Assists students from families, mainly in rural areas, which earn less than €200 per month with funding and coaching to access and attend university.
- World Vision – Romania
Helps children from poor and vulnerable families and supports single mothers who are at risk of abandoning their children.
- Naledi – South Africa
Helps poor and needy children in the townships of South Africa with the aim of breaking the circle of poverty, criminality and AIDS.
- COPE (Co-operative Orthotic and Prosthetic Enterprise) – Laos
Provides prosthetic, orthotic and rehabilitation services to people who lost limbs during the Vietnam war and those still being similarly injured, especially young children, by the many unexploded bombs and mines left from that period.
- Stëmm vun der Strooss – Luxembourg
Supports the homeless and less fortunate, for instance by providing accommodation, serving meals, distributing foodstuffs and helping to obtain places in training centres.
- ACAT Luxembourg (Action by Christians for the Abolition of Torture)
- Friendship Luxembourg
Supports the poor and vulnerable in flood-affected regions of Bangladesh.
- Fondation Maison de la Porte Ouverte